All too often, for reasons both founded in habit (or as behaviouralists would call it, confirmation bias) and lack of imagination, we all tend to look at the world from a linear perspective. On top of that, a tendency to look for mean reversion against a linear trend adds to the feedback loop. In his piece this month, “The Exponential Age”, Raoul challenges this approach which, like most ‘macro’ traders, he has adhered to as long as he can remember.
- Japan Update: State of Emergency Extended to May 31, New Vaccines to be Approved Posted in: Japan Update
- MI2 Trader: Gold, Gold Miners, and Silver Posted in: Core Research
- ISM: The Devil’s in the Details Posted in: Core Research
- Japan Update: Suga Expected to Extend COVID Lockdown, Kono Calls for Workplace Vaccinations Posted in: Japan Update
- Macro Insiders – In Focus Trade Portfolio Posted in: Macro Insiders