... Frustrating. Notwithstanding a picture of positive growth, sticky inflation and easing credit conditions, positioning has got ahead of the game. Bonds have rallied largely on a counterintuitive dearth of supply and an imperative of duration-matching by underweight asset allocators. What does it mean, and should we head for the beach?
- MI2 Chart Point: NFP – Once More Unto the Breach Posted in: Core Research
- MI2’s 3Q Global Macro Presentation Posted in: Core Research
- Japan Update: COVID Restrictions Expand to Aichi, Other Prefectures Posted in: Japan Update
- Macro Insiders – In Focus Trade Portfolio Posted in: Macro Insiders
- Japan Update: July Consumer Confidence Up Slightly Posted in: Japan Update