Over the last few years, we have released several pieces focusing on the US-China bilateral relationship. The purpose of these reports was to provide a framework or roadmap for this critical geopolitical and economic relationship. However, as discussed in the last piece, recent developments have been so utterly transformative that we have decided to create a new publication, the “China Update”. (“US-China: A Pseudo-Cold War”). As the name suggests, this is similar in style to our Japan Update, i.e., designed to keep you abreast of significant developments in this space. But unlike its Japanese peer will only be published on an aperiodic basis. The bottom line is that we want to keep you abreast of events without being overly demanding too much of your time. This “update” is the first of this new series.
- MI2: China Update Posted in: Core Research
- Japan Update: Japanese Auto Makers Shift to “Must Have on Hand” Inventory Management Posted in: Japan Update
- Macro Insiders: In Focus from Julian – Coiled Posted in: Macro Insiders
- Japan Update: August Import Prices Hit Record Posted in: Japan Update
- MI2 Trader: Buying DAX Vol Posted in: Core Research