Comment A couple of months ago, we flagged our concerns regarding the DAX (“MI2 Trader: DAX Bad Price Action” 19th July). As it turned out, our fears were premature, and we didn’t get any accelerative weakness. The good news is that meant we didn’t add to our initial small short. The bad news is that our concerns haven’t gone away. In fact, they continue to build and not just regarding German stocks (“MI2 Chart Point: Is Risk Running Out of Oomph?” 19th August).
- MI2: China Update Posted in: Core Research
- Japan Update: Japanese Auto Makers Shift to “Must Have on Hand” Inventory Management Posted in: Japan Update
- Macro Insiders: In Focus from Julian – Coiled Posted in: Macro Insiders
- Japan Update: August Import Prices Hit Record Posted in: Japan Update
- MI2 Trader: Buying DAX Vol Posted in: Core Research