As we discussed in our latest video, given our US inflation/growth views, it is very difficult to be structural Treasury bulls. However, in the last nine months, losses in Treasuries have rivalled those at the beginning of the Volker era in 1980. Therefore, there is no question that some of this is in the price. This, in turn, led us to expect a time and price consolidation in the long end of the US curve. Such a move would allow the RSI on our futures chart to recover before it got slapped again this summer by the tail end of the inflation hurricane!
- Japan Update: State of Emergency Extended to May 31, New Vaccines to be Approved Posted in: Japan Update
- MI2 Trader: Gold, Gold Miners, and Silver Posted in: Core Research
- ISM: The Devil’s in the Details Posted in: Core Research
- Japan Update: Suga Expected to Extend COVID Lockdown, Kono Calls for Workplace Vaccinations Posted in: Japan Update
- Macro Insiders – In Focus Trade Portfolio Posted in: Macro Insiders