Data We May Collect
We may collect and process the following data that you provide by completing forms on our site mi2partners.com or otherwise collected by us. For example, personal contact information is requested when you register or subscribe as a user with our services, including your name, phone number, postal address, job title and email address, as well as information about the nature of your interest in and use of our products or services. We may also ask you for technical information when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data. By providing us your email address, you give us permission to optimize the data we collect for marketing purposes.
Our Lawful Basis for Processing Your Data
We only process personal information where we have a lawful basis for doing so, such as the following:
- Consent: where you have given us explicit permission to process personal information for a stated purpose e.g. to access our services. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- Contractual requirements: where we must process your information to meet our contractual obligations. e.g. delivery our services or contacting you to arrange meetings or calls.
- Legal obligation: where we are obligated to process personal information to comply with the law.
- Legitimate interest: where we have a legitimate business interest, to process personal information. For example, to protect our intellectual property rights and copyright. We take due care to balance our interests against your right to privacy.
How We Use Your Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that our research is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To gather information on your preferences to enable us to provide you with research which you will value.
- To conduct market research and marketing activities.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, or where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out any contractual, or pre-contractual, obligations entered between us.
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To invite you to events.
- For recruitment and careers
We do not share your information with unrelated third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- Comply with any applicable law, rule, or regulation, or in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process.
- Protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of MI2 Partners or others.
If MI2 Partners is involved in a change of ownership event that, in our sole discretion, we believe may materially impact you in relation to your personal information, we will notify you via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Rights and Data Requests
You have the right to:
- Rectify or amend any inaccurate data.
- ‘To be forgotten’ i.e. to have your data erased from our systems.
- Request a copy of your data and use it for your own purposes.
- Access information held about you at no cost, although we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administration fee for repeat or excessive requests.
- Ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates to Privacy
Updating/Amending Your Information
You are required to keep the information we request from you current. This is critical to our ability to provide you the Services to which you subscribe. If your personally identifiable information changes, you may correct, update or delete it by emailing us at support@MI2 Partners.com. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you the Services to which you subscribe and as necessary and practical to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations as well as good business practices.
Contacting MI2 Partners Regarding Your Privacy
You may opt-out of any communications by completing the “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” function made available to you through the Services or our Communication; please note, “unsubscribing” to one form, or subset of Communications, may not necessarily unsubscribe you to all Communications. You may also “opt-out” by notifying us via email at email@example.com. We reserve the right to send you notices necessary for us to deliver services commensurate with your subscription, or to collect payment related to any unpaid Services. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you are a Subscriber and do not wish to receive any Communications or Services from MI2 Partners, you have the option to deactivate your account.