Terms of Website Use
These terms of website use constitute a legally binding agreement between you and us and serve to explain the terms on which you may make use of our website mi2partners.com. Information on our site is for personal, non-commercial use only. By using out site, you are indicating that you have read and accepted these terms of website use and the documents referred to in them. Please read these terms of website use carefully before you start to use our site, as these will apply to your use of our site. By using our site, you confirm that you accept these terms of website use and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms of website use, you must not use our site.
Links with Other Websites
The Website, Services and/or Content may provide links or references to websites or services that are maintained, owned, operated, and/or provided by third parties. The Company is not responsible for, and does not assume responsibility of, any content or practice of any such website or service. Your use of any such website or service is entirely at your own risk. The Company provides such links and/or references solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement or approval of any content, practice, owner, or sponsor. The Company makes no warranties of any kind in relation to such websites and/or services. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Disclaimer of Liability for Content
The Website is provided by MI2 Partners for your information only. Your use of the Website is entirely at your own risk. While MI2 Partners will make every endeavor to ensure that the content, material and information on the Website including, but not limited to, any documents available to download (together, the “Website Content”) is accurate, such Website Content does not constitute an investment recommendation or investment advice and MI2 Partners makes no representations and does not warrant to you that such Website Content is accurate, complete or up to date. MI2 Partners is not authorized or regulated by any regulators for the provision of investment advice. The Website Content makes no recommendation or suggestion as to an investment strategy, explicitly or implicitly, concerning financial instruments or the issuers of financial instruments. The Website Content does not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy or subscribe for, shares in any investment opportunities the reader may identify in the Website Content. Specific professional financial and investment advice should be sought from your stockbroker, bank manager, solicitor, accountant or other independent professional adviser authorized or, if not, another appropriately qualified independent financial adviser, who specializes in advising on the acquisition of shares and other securities before any investment is undertaken. MI2 Partners does not control any websites operated by third parties to which the Website may link. MI2 Partners does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for the activities or operations of those websites or the content or the service they provide. To the maximum extent permitted by the law MI2 Partners does not accept any liability for:
- Any inaccuracies or omissions (other than for fraudulent misrepresentation) in the Website Content.
- Any loss, damage, cost, or expense of any kind incurred by you arising in connection with your access to, use of, or inability to use, the Website or the Website Content.
By using the Website, you release MI2 Partners from all such liability. Owing to the nature of the internet and the fact that your access to the Website involves functionality outside MI2 Partners control, we are not responsible for technical problems that you may experience with the Website. MI2 Partners reserves the right to withdraw your access to or amend your use of the Website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its licensors, affiliates, suppliers, employees, officers, directors and members from and against all actions, suits, claims (including investigations and allegations that are not yet presented as litigation), and liabilities, losses and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you. If you fail to provide a defense satisfactory to the Company, the Company may assume the defense and invoice you for the cost thereof, which invoice(s) you shall pay immediately upon presentation.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of the Website is governed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of whose courts you are deemed to have submitted.
Invalidity and Severability
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision (in whole or part) of these Website Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions (in whole or part) of these Website Terms and Conditions. The whole or part of any provision which is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable shall be deemed deleted from these Website Terms and Conditions.
Void Where Prohibited
The Company makes no representation or warranty that any material on the Website or in the Services is lawful in every jurisdiction from which such material can be accessed or is available for use in all jurisdictions. If you access or use the Website or the Services from a jurisdiction outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
Matters Beyond Our Control
MI2 Partners shall not be held liable for any breach of these Website Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances out of MI2 Partners’ control, including acts of God, fire, lightning, flood or extremely severe weather, explosion, war, disorder, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees), network failures, or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
Modifications to Terms and Conditions
The Company may, from time to time, modify, amend, remove, or supplement these Terms and Conditions and post the revised version of the Terms and Conditions in place of the present version of the Website. Such modifications, amendments or supplements shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Website (or other transmission to you) and shall supersede all previous notices or Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for periodically checking the Website for changes to these Terms and Conditions and we encourage you to do so. If you do not or cannot agree to be bound by any of the provisions of the revised version of the Terms and Conditions (or if you are legally incapable of being bound), you agree that your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Website.
In addition to the Terms and Conditions, Subscribers who use the Services for Institutional Use may be subject to written service agreements (“Applicable Service Agreement”) with the Company that amend, modify, or supplement the Terms and Conditions. To the extent the current Terms and Conditions and Applicable Service Agreement are in conflict, the Applicable Service Agreement shall prevail.
Changes to our Site
We may update our site from time to time and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Changes to these Terms
We may modify any of these terms of website use at any time by amending this page and we may at any time amend any of our policies. Such amended terms of website use and any amended policies shall govern our relationship. By continuing to access or use our site after such modification of these terms, you agree to be bound by the modified terms of website use. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. This page was last updated on June 16, 2020.
Limitations of Reverse Engineering & Disassembly
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Website, any of the Services, or any other Content available in connection with the Website or Services, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly authorized by applicable law, or express written permission by the Company, notwithstanding this limitation. You agree not to circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security measures associated with the Website and/or the Services. You may not rent, lease, or lend access to the Website or any of the Services. You may not redistribute any information or Content provided by, or in connection with the Website or any of the Services to any other person, including posting, framing or publishing any Content on any third-party website or social media platform without express written permission by the Company. With regards to use or access of the Website or Content, you hereby agree not to:
- Infringe upon the intellectual property rights of the Company or any third-party in using the Website or the Services.
- Alter or cancel another Subscriber’s Account or attempt to do so.
- Impersonate another person, indicate that you are an agent or employee of the Company, or attempt to mislead Subscribers or guests by indicating that you represent the Company or any of the Company’s licensors or affiliates.
- Attempt to acquire a login username, password, or other account information, or any other private information from a Subscriber.
- Engage in or promote or encourage any illegal activity including hacking, cracking, or distribution of counterfeit software for the purpose of accessing the Website, the Services or Content.
- Represent or suggest to the public that the Company provides or has provided to you tailored or specific investment advice.
- Modify, delete, or create derivative works of the Website, the Services or Content, or any part thereof.
- Remove or alter any legal notice, including any copyright management information, or any other notice or name or mark of the Company or its suppliers that appears in or is affixed to the Website or any of the Services or Content.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Website or the Services.
- Do anything that interferes with the ability of other Subscribers to access and use the Website and the Services or that adversely affects the Website, the Services or the Company’s business.
- Use information provided on or in connection with the Website or the Services for any purpose that is not authorized by a license or permission granted by the Company herein.
- Perform any acts which violate any applicable laws or regulations in connection with your access or use the Website and/or the Services.
- Store (in its entirety or in part) in any database, the Services or Content, for access by you or any third-party or to distribute any database containing all or part of the Services or Content. You may not use the Services to improve the quality of any data you sell or license to a third-party.
- Use “crawlers”, “bots”, “spiders”, “scripts”, “robots”, browser plug-ins, browser extensions or other automated devices or schemes to scrape, collect, modify the appearance of, or deep-link to, Content; or to override, bypass or circumvent the security features or access controls of the Website.
No License to Company Trademarks
You are not authorized under any circumstances to use any trademark, service mark, logo, trade dress, company name, brand, or domain name owned by the Company or used by the Company in connection with the Website or the Services. You agree not to infringe or dilute any trademark, service mark, logo, or trade dress owned by the Company.
If you have any questions, email us at mi2partners.com.